[isabelle-dev] Isabelle history via Mercurial

Gerwin Klein gerwin.klein at nicta.com.au
Fri Jul 4 00:08:35 CEST 2008

I've heard nice things about mercurial and git (although I haven't
used it myself).

I would stay away from bazaar, though. We have used it for seL4 and L4/
OKL4 development and it had a number of problems for larger
developments (unstable, some commands taking ages, relatively
difficult to use for newcomers).

Cheers,
Gerwin