[isabelle-dev] NEWS

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Mon Jan 7 14:44:27 CET 2008

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008, Makarius wrote:

> * Rudimentary Isabelle plugin for jEdit (see Isabelle/lib/jedit), based on
>   Isabelle/JVM process wrapper (see Isabelle/lib/classes).  Note that the
>   precompiled jars are only available in a proper distribution, but not in
>   the internal CVS (cf. Admin/makedist).

There has been a problem with makedist on sunbroy2, which is used by
isatest.  So I've disable compilation of the jEdit plugin for the time
being -- until I come back from vacation in two weeks.

Just in case anybody wants to try it out anyway, see
http://www4.in.tum.de/~wenzelm/test/Isabelle_06-Jan-2008.tar.gz