[isabelle-dev] Numeral simplification: neg and iszero

Lawrence Paulson lp15 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 18:02:43 CET 2008

When I introduced these constants, they were certainly necessary.
Then, binary arithmetic executed by pure rewriting. I don't object to
getting rid of them if they are now unnecessary. But it hardly seems
worth investing a significant effort. They don't cause a problem, do
they? It may be best to leave well enough alone.
Larry