[isabelle-dev] Numbers in Types

Amine Chaieb chaieb at in.tum.de
Wed Apr 2 10:51:50 CEST 2008

Thanks Florian for the Word Library Hint. Library/Numeral_Type by Brian
is what I need.

I was wondering why it depends on InfiniteSet (ATP_Linkup is perfectly
sufficient, I will commit it shortly).

Amine.

PS: Can't we have metis at earlier stage than ATP_Linkup?. I have
experienced many lemmas not proved by blast and auto but within seconds
by metis.