[isabelle-dev] Proof General 3.7 for Isabelle 2007 -- final issues on Trac

David Aspinall da at inf.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 18:54:33 CET 2007

Dear All,

Makarius asked me to post a note here.  If you have any issues you would
like to see fixed in Proof General for the 3.7 release timed to coincide
with Isabelle 2007, please report them to me via the Trac interface here:

   http://proofgeneral.inf.ed.ac.uk/trac

You can create your own account or login with a shared account I just made,

   user name: isabelledev
   password:  isabelledev

When logged in, "New Ticket" appears in the tabs.  To see a list of
outstanding tickets to fix for this milestone, try this query:

   http://tinyurl.com/32woo4

If you're reported something to me in the past (or even recently) by
email it would help to upload the report, I find it hard to keep track
of emails and what has been fixed or not otherwise.

I expect to get (a little bit) of time next week to work through these.

Thanks,

  - David