[isabelle-dev] class recpower and other classes...

Makarius makarius at sketis.net
Tue Nov 6 16:03:31 CET 2007

On Tue, 6 Nov 2007, Amine Chaieb wrote:

> The class recpower is very unfortunate. I suggest to remove it and
> replace it by definitions inside the locale/class (The axioms *are* a
> recursive function definition).

As announced some weeks ago, time for Isabelle2007 has essentially run out
with the month of October.  We are still in the process of polishing a few
last things, such that the point 0 for the forthcoming release can be
reached in a couple of days.  After that there should be 2-3 weeks of
virtually *no*changes* before we can actually ship the system.